21 - 22 April 2015 Olympia London
Europe's Largest Unified Communication and Collaboration Event.
- What is UC EXPO?
- Why Attend?
- Who Should Visit?
UC EXPO is the largest Unified Communication and Collaboration event in Europe. The two day event encompasses the technologies that enable smarter working and a truly connected business.
- Over 90 specialist suppliers, from the major established vendors to new startups, will showcase their latest technologies
- Network with over 5,000 ICT professionals looking to improve their organisation's communication and collaboration systems and infrastructure
- Chose from over 80 free to attend seminar sessions with case studies, expert speakers and panel debates
You will see and hear from all the major vendors who are shaping and developing the technology which is revolutionising business and working practices.
Case studies, expert speakers and panel debates will cover all stages of the buying cycle:
- Trying to understand the technology, where it’s going and what you need to know
- Looking for different solutions for communication and collaboration requirements
- Assessing the main suppliers and the options available, including the disruptive new techs
- How to buy this technology, drive adoption, avoid the pitfalls and achieve ROI
- Already invested? Learn how to get the most from your solution, best practice and things you didn’t know you could do
Who should visit?
Anyone involved in the strategy, sourcing, procuring or running of the ICT communication and collaboration systems and infrastructure.
Heads, Directors & Managers of:
- Contact Centre
- Unified Communications
- Communication Networks
- Business Systems
2014 Event Highlights
Senior Vice President & General Manager
of Cisco's Collaboration Technology Group
Director for Microsoft Office
Global Video Conferencing Services Manager, CERN
- Mobile App
- Social Media
- Stay Updated
We have made attending UC EXPO as easy and as hassle free as possible for all attendees.
You'll be able to download the FREE UC EXPO Mobile App before the show which will also help you find your way around the show and seminar programme.
The app allows all registered attendees to personalise their visit by enabling you to:
- View schedules, sessions and exhibitors.
- Create a personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
- Rate and review seminars.
- Interact with a real-time feed of which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
- Network with other professionals with the in app networking and social streams.
- View the UC EXPO floor plan.
Feel free to interact with us across our social channels:
Keep up with news from our tweet handle @UCEXPO
Join the discussion in the largest LinkedIn group of its kind with 40,000+ members: Unified Communications Insight.
Stay up to date with the latest news from UC EXPO and the unified communications industry with UC Insight.
If you can't make UC EXPO, or would like to just receive news updates from us, please leave your contact details below: