Imago Techmedia Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company No. 04865455. VAT No. GB 843 8456 01
Registered Office: Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Business Address: Imago Techmedia, 2C Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Imago Techmedia is a subsidiary of Clarion Events Limited
Why Attend UC EXPO 2017
UC EXPO is designed to give heads of IT and communication professionals all the insight and technology needed to build a world-class UC strategy, whatever stage of the buying cycle.
The two-day event allows you to hear from all the major vendors who are shaping and developing technology aimed at revolutionising business and working practices.
- Understand the technology, where it’s going and what you need to know
- Look for different solutions for communication and collaboration requirements
- Assess the main suppliers and options available, including the disruptive new techs
- Know how to buy this technology, drive adoption, avoid pitfalls and achieve ROI
- Already invested? Learn how to get the most from your solution, the best practices and things you didn’t know you could do
- 100+ FREE educational seminars from globally recognised speakers and industry-leading experts
- 100+ exhibitors offering exclusive technology, product launches and solutions fit for start-ups, SMEs and large enterprise clients
- 7 theatres full of varied content across 2 days
- 5,500 visitors and industry peers
- Discover the solutions designed to provide flexible ways of delivering, managing, and supporting communication that include major UC&C technologies: Cloud, Mobile, Customer, Video, Networks, and Collaboration.
- Discover brand new exclusive content and senior-level insights from across the industry
- Network with industry professionals
- Receive free consultancy tailored to the explicit requirements of your business and IT environment at the Tech Point