Imago Techmedia Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company No. 04865455. VAT No. GB 843 8456 01
Registered Office: Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Business Address: Imago Techmedia, 2C Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Imago Techmedia is a subsidiary of Clarion Events Limited
JCommerce - Your IT Partner for the Digital Journey
Tuesday 11 April 2017
Our mission is to support companies in the ongoing process of digital transformation by sharing the Knowledge, Talent and Skills of our IT Experts.
JCommerce is an IT consulting and development company implementing new and modern IT solutions that meet the requirements of today’s digital world.
At the UC EXPO in London, we will focus on communication and collaboration aspects which are essential for smart and agile software development.
How do we work and what we do?
We provide our customers with what they need to operate swiftly and efficiently, keeping in mind the needs of tomorrow. We listen, think, ask questions, think again and then bring services up to speed. This is our fuel that has been driving us for over 12 years now to continuously develop and discover the world of IT, and it’s what makes us a truly engaged partner for our clients and helps them to put their plans into action.
Our services are tailored to meet the needs of specific industries such as:
- FinTech - we have been supporting ING Bank since 2009 in the scope of Business Analysis, IT Architecture, data warehousing and Java development;
- Industry 4.0. (automation, smart factories) - we have developed dedicated software for Bystronic, the Swiss sheet metal processing systems provider;
- Telco – since 2005 we have been providing continuous IT support in the Business Intelligence domain for DNA – one of the leading Finnish telecommunications groups
- Real Estate– we have been collaborating with Skanska since 2014 on QlikView platform development and .NET applications,
- Healthcare & BioTech – since 2010 we have been the managed services provider for Roche, in the Java and Business Intelligence domains,
- Fashion – we support the Vistula Group, one of the biggest Polish men's clothing manufacturers, in Microsoft Dynamics NAV maintenance and development.
Develop your business the smart way. Meet us at Stand C130 and start the digital journey with us!
JCommerce is a Polish IT consulting and development company, offering the knowledge and skills of 300 IT software engineers, consultants and architects. Since 2005 JCommerce has been delivering IT teams and projects to international customers from 18 countries. http://www.jcommerce.eu/