We believe keeping your organisation communicating internally and externally has
never been more challenging and complicated... We want to fix that!
UCX is your home for all things unified communications and collaboration.
What is UCX?
UCX provides you with all you need to stay up to date with the latest tech in; Collaboration, UC Cloud & Networks, Security, Artificial Intelligence, Customer Contact and Video/Audio Visual all in one convenient place. With a combination of live events, digital content, news and insight plus the opportunity to connect 1-2-1 with IT buyers and vendors, UCX is your go to for all things UC&C.
But just what is Unified Communications?
Digital transformation is all around us. A time that was once dominated by a specific desk, phone or computer screen has evolved. With the correct device and cloud connection, professionals have the ability to showcase their skills and seize new opportunities worldwide.
With almost half of the world embracing a remote working landscape, businesses are tasked with the challenge of serving their user that refuse to being subjected by a device or geographical location. The outcome is a plethora of communication tools reaching nearly every point of contact in the average business. So what’s the problem? Well, despite best efforts the rapid development of communication tools on offer is enough to overload any worker or IT team.
This is where Unified Communications comes in.
For any UC EXPO newbies, you can expect to get hands on with over 100 brands showcasing the latest tech for:
Cloud hosted telephony
Session border controllers
What’s in it for you?
- Meeting with peers – what are your peers in other organisations and industries working on?
- Free seminars – ALL the content at DTX Europe 2021 is free to attend, with no paywalls.
- Technology demos – the learning doesn’t just take place in seminars; visit the hundreds of solution suppliers to get hands-on tech demos
- Technical workshops – practical experience of the most in-demand technology solutions from leading global vendors
- See new products and innovations – what can you bring to your business in 2021 and beyond?
- Horizon scanning – what are the upcoming market trends and threats?