15-16 May 2019 | ExCeL London
We don’t think the term “Cloud Contact Centre” does justice to quite how game changing it can be to move your contact centre to the cloud.
CCX will show you the benefits of cloud contact centres, (and we guarantee there are lots of benefits you haven’t considered yet!) as well as the latest technologies for those already in the cloud.
I’m new to cloud contact centres…
Don’t worry, we’re here to help. There will be an intro guide to help you understand the full benefits covering some things like:
- How cloud solutions can be set up and ready to use immediately
- How agents can work from (practically) any location, 24/7 – providing greater flexibility for everyone
- How you’ll be able to employ features such as ACD, IVR and prioritised call backs to save agents time
- How it’s all cheaper, more secure and offers better customer service!!!
- What the first steps are
I’m familiar with cloud contact centres
Great aren’t they!
We want to help you take forward your knowledge to the next level.
- What are the pros and cons for the main cloud contact centre solutions currently available?
- What new technology is coming soon?
- What metrics should you be measuring and how do you compare?
- How to optimise your deployment
- Managed or non-managed service?
See what our visitors think - UC EXPO
In today’s digital-first era, it’s not surprising that more and more people are disinclined to pick up the phone, especially when it seems that the majority of calls tend to come from telemarketers or scammers. Additionally, many companies are increasingly turning to chatbots, virtual assistants and social media to interact with their customers.
Who would have thought that in 2018, with all the technological evolution's we have already lived through in the past 10-15 years, from Cloud Computing, Smartphones, Social Media, Drones, Big Data, Virtual Reality (VR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet Of Things (IOT) that customer experience could still be slow, put work on the customers shoulders and often let customers down.
It’s hard to believe that less than 50 per cent of CRM sale updates actually make their way into the CRM, but that’s what a recent article on SalesforceBen revealed about how automatic logging of activity into Salesforce can improve data quality.
Webinar from UC EXPO 2018
Watch the Skype for Business dedicated webinar from ProcessFlows and discover the latest Unified Communications solutions that they presented at UC Expo 2018.
Why exhibit at UC EXPO 2019
Find out why exhibitors keep coming back to UC EXPO and their insight for top onsite operations, post show lead generation and ROI.
UC EXPO 2018 Highlights
Just in case you missed it, here are the best bits from UC EXPO 2018