15-16 May 2019 | ExCeL London
We don’t think the term “Cloud Contact Centre” does justice to quite how game changing it can be to move your contact centre to the cloud.
CCX will show you the benefits of cloud contact centres, (and we guarantee there are lots of benefits you haven’t considered yet!) as well as the latest technologies for those already in the cloud.
I’m new to cloud contact centres…
Don’t worry, we’re here to help. There will be an intro guide to help you understand the full benefits covering some things like:
- How cloud solutions can be set up and ready to use immediately
- How agents can work from (practically) any location, 24/7 – providing greater flexibility for everyone
- How you’ll be able to employ features such as ACD, IVR and prioritised call backs to save agents time
- How it’s all cheaper, more secure and offers better customer service!!!
- What the first steps are
I’m familiar with cloud contact centres
Great aren’t they!
We want to help you take forward your knowledge to the next level.
- What are the pros and cons for the main cloud contact centre solutions currently available?
- What new technology is coming soon?
- What metrics should you be measuring and how do you compare?
- How to optimise your deployment
- Managed or non-managed service?
What our visitors say..
With the rise in such a variety of communication devices, does the Contact Centre really have a future?
Consistently meeting your Incident Management KPIs and matching SLAs is something we all contend with on a monthly, weekly and sometimes daily basis. Meeting Incident Management targets is integral, but what targets should you aim for? And what metrics should you be focusing on? Let's have a look at KPIs: the classics, some new ones and some overall best practices.
Webinar from UC EXPO 2018
Watch the Skype for Business dedicated webinar from ProcessFlows and discover the latest Unified Communications solutions that they presented at UC Expo 2018.
Why exhibit at UC EXPO 2019
Find out why exhibitors keep coming back to UC EXPO and their insight for top onsite operations, post show lead generation and ROI.
UC EXPO 2018 Highlights
Just in case you missed it, here are the best bits from UC EXPO 2018