15-16 May 2019 | ExCeL London
We don’t think the term “Cloud Contact Centre” does justice to quite how game changing it can be to move your contact centre to the cloud.
CCX will show you the benefits of cloud contact centres, (and we guarantee there are lots of benefits you haven’t considered yet!) as well as the latest technologies for those already in the cloud.
I’m new to cloud contact centres…
Don’t worry, we’re here to help. There will be an intro guide to help you understand the full benefits covering some things like:
- How cloud solutions can be set up and ready to use immediately
- How agents can work from (practically) any location, 24/7 – providing greater flexibility for everyone
- How you’ll be able to employ features such as ACD, IVR and prioritised call backs to save agents time
- How it’s all cheaper, more secure and offers better customer service!!!
- What the first steps are
I’m familiar with cloud contact centres
Great aren’t they!
We want to help you take forward your knowledge to the next level.
- What are the pros and cons for the main cloud contact centre solutions currently available?
- What new technology is coming soon?
- What metrics should you be measuring and how do you compare?
- How to optimise your deployment
- Managed or non-managed service?
What our visitors say..
Despite the best-laid plans, holiday gift season doesn’t always go as expected. No one knows this better than a retail contact centre agent. This is the moment for those associates to shine — saving the sale, the brand reputation and the chance to draw that customer back for future purchases.
With the rise in such a variety of communication devices, does the Contact Centre really have a future?
Local phone calls are still the most effective way for a business to speak with its customers, regardless of their age and despite the growing popularity of emerging communications technologies. That’s the headline finding of our new survey of US consumers, which reveals that nearly two-thirds (60%) prefer picking up the phone to receiving text messages when it comes to communicating with businesses.
Webinar from UC EXPO 2018
Watch the Skype for Business dedicated webinar from ProcessFlows and discover the latest Unified Communications solutions that they presented at UC Expo 2018.
Why exhibit at UC EXPO 2019
Find out why exhibitors keep coming back to UC EXPO and their insight for top onsite operations, post show lead generation and ROI.
UC EXPO 2018 Highlights
Just in case you missed it, here are the best bits from UC EXPO 2018