Welcome to the UCX Community!
Here at UC EXPO we thrive on making valuable connections. Being part of a community is more important than ever before and as an enabler of the new normal we would love for you to join ours!
The UCX Community has been created to keep you informed, updated and educated on everything unified communications and collaboration, while meeting and connecting face-to-face is put on hold!
From fortnightly newsletters and first access to exclusive UC EXPO content, to a comprehensive digital programme including insightful (and topical!) webinars and networking opportunities galore, there really is no better community to be a part of.
So how do you sign up? Simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page and enjoy!
UC EXPO NEWSLETTER
Stay up to date with all things UC EXPO. Find out what is happening in the industry as every 2 weeks we provide you with top insight from exhibitors, speakers and beyond. Topics encompass collaboration, UC cloud & networks, security, artificial intelligence, customer contact and video/audio visual as well as the latest event news.
We asked, you answered! Stay on top of your game with our curated series of ongoing webinars with the biggest names in the UC space - and they all happen to be our own exhibitors! Tune in as they provide you with educational and informative sessions to help you tackle current challenges you may be facing.
UC EXPO DIGITAL
We're excited to launch our online event, UC EXPO Digital, which will take place on Wednesday 10 - Thursday 11 June. Consisting of webinars from leading brands like Google, 8x8 and Gamma it also provides you with the opportunity to network (from a distance) with leading vendors and your industry peers - and it's all completely FREE to join! More information below.
EXCLUSIVE MARKET INSIGHT
Stay ahead of the curve by being the first to hear our market insight direct from surveys, commentary from our fantastic line-up of expert analysts and our very own content team, need-to-know industry news, partner content and end user stories (to name just a few!). All of this and more is in place to help you adapt for the future of work.
For the first time ever we're thrilled to launch our online event, UC EXPO Digital, which will take place on Wednesday 10 - Thursday 11 June - it consists of 5 webinars across the two days from leading brands like Google, 8x8 and Gamma and provides you with the opportunity to network (from a distance) with leading vendors and your industry peers - and it's all completely FREE to join!
Check out the schedule below - registration opens soon and our community will be the first to know!
10 June 2020
The office of the future: What will it look like and how can you prepare?
• Examining companies that had a majority of remote workers before the crisis: What did their offices look like?
• Discussing 3 scenarios for the office of the future: Back to normal, fully remote or Hybrid
• To what extent is it possible that commercial office rental budgets could be repurposed for technology spend?
• How can you prepare your technology for this new future to ensure effective collaboration?
Speaker: Mary O'Callaghan, Director of Technology Engagement, British Heart Foundation
How to adapt fast to the now irrevocable march from UC to UCaaS
• Why move now? - Looking at and beyond the current climate, and what to look for in the right partner.
• What does a good UCaaS strategy good look like? - The essential considerations to ensure you deliver the best end to end solution.
• What is the market doing? – Learnings from what have others done and why?
Chair: Dave Mailer, Consultant, 4C Strategies
Speaker: Alex Ayers, Sales Director, Gamma
Designing your UC Tech Strategy for the next 5 years: How to pivot your plan to embrace the new normal
• How will you evolve your IT strategy when the coronavirus threat subsides? How can you manage staff expectations?
• How do you create a flexible technology plan that can change and adapt, quickly?
• Examining case studies: what are other businesses incorporating into their long-term strategy and what can you learn?
Chair: Dave Mailer, Director, 4C Strategies
Speaker: Morgan Watts, Head of IT, 8X8
11 June 2020
Enhanced user experience: Effective video engagement strategies and preparing for what employees will want in the future
• How to get your organisation to buy in to a long term video-first culture.
• Getting the culture right: What can you learn from other companies?
• Where can leaders invest to ensure that their employees feel engaged? How can you relieve the isolation of working from home and in empty offices?
Speakers: Senior Representative, Google
How can you create an effective remote working environment?
• The home office: From furniture to your tech, how should it be set up?
• Video meeting etiquette: What’s right and what’s wrong?
• Health, wellbeing and productivity: How can you get this right?
• How should you ensure you optimise your employees remote working environments?
Speaker: Konstantin Denishev, Head of Workplace Technology, TSB Bank
Speaker: Serge Lachapelle, Product Management Director, Google
SO HOW CAN YOU JOIN OUR COMMUNITY?
Simply fill in the form below and watch the fantastic content flood in!