“Standing still is the fastest way of moving backwards in a rapidly changing world” - Lauren Bacall
The return to some sense of normality is coming. In the long term, designing your work policies and governance will be critical to keeping your staff motivated and productive.
Technology underpins all of this. This year alone we have seen the critical importance of having strong foundations in the cloud, UC&C systems and your networks to keep people working. Alongside this, designing the right work and culture policies in conjunction with other teams is vital to turning your company into the organisation of the future, while protecting employee health and wellbeing.
People and how they interact with technology has never been more vital to success. But how can tech teams manage this as employees go back to the office? What should your future of work policies be for the multi-modal worker?
BONUS! By signing up to UCX: NOW you will also have access to DTX: NOW, the digital transformation track of our event...
The return is the time for CTOs, IT Directors, Architects, and Heads of Collaboration to shine and to lead the business into the future of work. In this summit, we want to cover some of the biggest challenges still facing IT leaders - topics for debate include:
- Overcoming employee angst: How to inspire them from day one
- Managing multi-modal: Effective collaboration between remote and in office teams
- Robust UC&C in the cloud: Monitoring service quality effectively • Automating your contact centre and preparing for the future
- Effective data capture: What can insights tell you about your organisation?
- Designing meeting rooms and offices for your future workforce
SPEAKERS CONFIRMED SO FAR!
UCX: NOW Media Partners